No charge for DBS check or Uniforms
Local to you
With online payslips
With lucrative rewards
Type / Temporary
Ref / AH24HCABOS
Contact / Weston Office
Alert Health 24 is a leading specialist healthcare agency, Supplying healthcare professionals to various care settings across the UK. Our mission is to make a difference to peoples lives by delivering exceptional levels of care.
Alert Health 24 are working with various nursing homes in Burnham-on-Sea, and have an immediate requirement for healthcare assistants. Our clients are all renowned for providing the highest levels of care and as such have high expectations from us when supporting them.
At Alert Health 24 we only engage with the best healthcare staff who not only can demonstrate they have the skills and experience required to make a difference, but also that they share our passion for making a positive difference to people's lives.
· The right to work in the UK
· A minimum of 3 months care experience in the last year
· An up-to-date moving and handling certificate (Training can be provided)
· A desire to make a difference!
Why Alert Health 24?
Working for Alert Health 24 come with high expectations, but in return you can expect some excellent benefits including:
· Competitive pay rates
· Separate holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
· Flexible hours to suit you
· Free DBS and Uniform(s)
· Option of a video interview to minimise the impact on your personal time
· High volume of local work including days, nights and weekends
· Lucrative 'Recommend a Friend Scheme'
· Full support from the Alert Health Clinical team (24 hours a day)
Apply now, or contact us on 01934 314785 or email@example.com