No charge for DBS check or Uniforms
Local to you
With online payslips
With lucrative rewards
Type / Temporary
Ref / Bath- LC
Contact / Taunton Office
Alert Health 24 is a leading specialist healthcare agency, Supplying healthcare professionals to various care settings across the UK. Our mission is to make a difference to peoples lives by delivering exceptional levels of care.
Alert Health 24 are working with a Physical Disabilities provider to support there homes with exceptional Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers. We are looking for staff to work at a nursing home within 10 miles of Bath, if you want flexibility and to make a real difference to residents lives we would love to hear from you.
As a HCA/Support Worker, you will be required to encourage, support and direct residents in there every day life to make positive choices, they will require support in the residential services and to go out into the community to socialise, develop new skills and generally live a fulfilling life.
· The right to work in the UK
· A minimum of 3 months care experience in the last year
· An up-to-date moving and handling certificate (Training can be provided)
· A desire to make a difference
Why Alert Health 24
Working for Alert Health 24 come with high expectations, but in return you can expect some excellent benefits including:
· Competitive pay rates
· Seperate holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
· Flexible hours to suit you
· Free DBS and Uniform(s)
· Option of a video interview to minimise the impact on your personal time
· High volume of local work
· Lucrative 'Recommend a Friend Scheme'
· Full support from the Alert Health Clinical team (24 hours a day)
Apply now, or call us on 01823 792478